8 applications to alleviate back pain during pregnancy
We gave you the tips for dealing with back pain in early pregnancy stages.
Be aware of your limits:
Do not lift heavy things. If you’re going to get something from the ground, take it with the right method. You can lean on your knees without bending your waist. This is a physical habit that looks simple but is important.
Do posture position exercises:
- Avoid sitting or standing for a long time, use chair to rest and do not stand on one foot. If you have to stand for a long time, sit down and rest at regular intervals.
- Sit on a chair which has back support. Try to sit in an upright position.
- Use a back support in your chair and on your seat while driving and try not to put your leg on the other leg while sitting. Check that your chair is in the proper position with the computer display.
- Be careful when doing household chores, avoid heavy and tiring work.
- Lie on your side. Try using a support pad between your knees or under your belly to make your sleep comfortable.
- Use a bed with sufficient stiffness to sleep on.
- While getting out of bed, turn to your side and sit down by pushing yourself up, then slowly stand up.
- Consult your specialist about exercises during pregnancy such as stretching, abdominal and balance exercises that will keep you safe. These regular exercises can help you reduce back pain and increase body flexibility.
- Do not take any medication without asking your doctor.
4. Wear appropriate clothes:
- Wear pregnant pants with a belt to fit your waist or wear dress to support the abdomen.
- Avoid wearing tight clothes, which is another cause of back pain during pregnancy stages.
- Avoid wearing high-heeled shoes. You should take a break until your baby is born.
- Herbal therapies:
Because there is not enough evidence that they are harmless, extreme care should be taken in treatment with plants such as devil’s claws against back pain during pregnancy stages.
- Ice treatment :
An ice pack application to the pain area can help to temporarily reduce back pain.
- Good thoughts (optimistic thinking):
You can relax your body by meditating.
- Nutritious diets:
Control weight gain during pregnancy stages. A balanced and nutritious diet is an important consideration for a healthy pregnancy. Caring for a healthy diet balanced with carbohydrates, fats and proteins, eating a variety of fruits is also a guarantee of healthy nutrition.
Remove caffeine-containing foods completely from your diet. Natural methods of protection from back pain are the best.