Do you ever wish there was a secret to help you become a better parent? Well, there may not be one single hack that will make your job easier, but there are some helpful resources you can use to navigate some of the toughest parts of being a parent. From becoming a new parent to dealing with teenagers, Pregnancy Stages hopes you find the following links and guides useful.
Bringing Up Babies
Once you bring home your baby from the hospital, you enter a whole new world of excitement and challenges.
- Understanding Common Newborn Conditions
- 17 Best Baby Apps for New Parents
- Help Children Fall Asleep Fast at Nap Time
- When Will My Baby Talk?
- The Crying Game – Soothing Your Newborn
Overnight, your sweet little has gone from blissful baby to demanding toddler, but there are great ways to get through this new chapter.
- Fun Ways to Bond with Your Toddler
- How to Discipline a Toddler
- Get Kids to Eat Anything
- Managing Temper Tantrums
- Signs Your Toddler Is Ready for Potty Training
Caring for Children
Life changes again as you near school-age. To navigate this new era, find ways to stay connected to your child and teach them about the world around them.
- Teaching Kids About Boundaries
- Teaching Compassion and Kindness
- Fun and Educational Activities for Home
Engage Your Child Meaningfully At Home
- Teach Them About Backyard Wildlife
- Tips for Kindergarten
- How Most Children Learn to Read
Remember those fussy toddler years? Well, be prepared for a similar chapter. Of course, with communication and setting expectations, you set the stage for a smoother transition for you both.
- Connecting with Your Preteen
- Helping Kids Adjust to Middle School
- Preparing for Puberty
- Promote a Positive Body Image
- How to Help Kids Deal With Cyberbullying
This is an interesting time. Your child acts more like an adult and talks more like an adult, but there’s still a long way to go underneath that cool teen facade.
- 5 Secrets for Communicating With Your Teen
- Reasonable Expectations for Teens
- Talking to Teens About Sex and Relationships
- Help Teens Overcome Anxiety
Preparing Your Child to Leave the Nest
There’s no magic wand to help make your job as a parent easier, but there are some pretty helpful resources online. You can turn to this guide when you have questions or concerns. Above all, know that this job is never easy, and you are doing great!
Photo Credit: Unsplash
Kristin Louis: parentingwithkris.com