If you think it’s time to have a baby now, you should prepare your body for pregnancy for both yourself and your baby.
What are the benefits of preparing the body for pregnancy stages?
- It may be easier to get pregnant.
- Problems that will affect the health of both mother and baby are predetermined.
- You will have a healthier pregnancy.
- You will have a healthier postpartum period.
- So what do you need to do to prepare your body for pregnancy in order to have an easier and healthier pregnancy?
3 MONTHS AGO
Consult a doctor before you get pregnant. As a result of a detailed blood test, your doctor may recommend you to start folic acid intake before pregnancy . Eat plenty of foods containing folic acid, which is highly effective on the baby’s development.
Get rid of your excess weight before pregnancy and maintain your ideal weight. Getting pregnant at the ideal weight is very important for you to have a more comfortable pregnancy and birth process. This way, you can get rid of your postpartum weight more easily.
Be sure to go to a dentist. If you have tooth decay, you should be treated before getting pregnant. Because of the possibility of dental problems in pregnancy, preventive measures should be taken. If you have a high blood pressure problem, it should be controlled before birth and should be monitored during pregnancy. You should take smoking out of your life completely.
2 MONTHS AGO
Talk to your doctor before planning your pregnancy and plan the right time for you to get pregnant. For a healthy pregnancy, your doctor will check your uterus and ovaries by performing a gynecological examination and will ask for some blood tests from you. Learn how to track your ovulation period from your doctor. Thus, you can increase your chances to get pregnant by having intercourse on those days.
Leave your birth control method in consultation with your doctor. Ask your doctor about how long should you wait to get pregnant after you have given up the birth control method.
Nutrition is very important both before and during pregnancy stages. So, you should start paying attention to what you eat before you get pregnant.
1 MONTH AGO
- Leave caffeine and alcohol consumption.
- Stay away from stress as much as possible. Rest well enough.
- Take care of your calcium consumption in order to store calcium before you get pregnant.
- All of your vaccines must be reviewed before you become pregnant.