Cramps during pregnancy stages
One of the most common complaints in the second and third trimester of pregnancy is cramps. This is due to the increase in the load on the legs, the decrease in your physical activity compared to the past and the ease of muscle fatigue. In some cases, cramps may be seen after insufficient intake of calcium and magnesium. The most relaxing solution to this complaints is to do the exercises recommended by the doctor from the beginning of pregnancy. Consumption of milk and dairy products also reduces the frequency of cramps.
Waist, Back and Leg Pains
Pains occur especially in the back and waist area. The reason for this is the inclination of the waist and back vertebrae. The main cause of pain is that the muscles around the spine remain stiff for a long time to provide this posture. Mothers may take some precautions to reduce this complaints.
What can I do to reduce waist and back pain during pregnancy stages?
Here are 6 tips that will make you feel more comfortable:
- Take a good posture. Pull your hips in, throw your shoulders back and lower them. Stand upright. Always pay attention to your stance.
- Sit right. Make sure that the seats you use most at home and at work are supportive and preferably flat backed, has handles and stiff cushions. Use a tilted foot place to raise your feet a little while sitting. Do not cross one’s legs to avoid pain in the waist during pregnancy stages.
- 3. Do not sit too long. This is just as harmful as sitting in the wrong position. Give a break every hour for walking and stretching.
- Do not to stand too long. If you work on your feet, you can put your one leg on a low stool to reduce the burden on your waist. When working on a hard ground, you can also place a small roll mat under your foot to reduce pressure.
- Do not lift heavy things. Move slowly if you need to lift anything. First set your balance by opening your feet. Bend your knees, not your waist. Lift the load with your arms and legs, not with your back. If you need to carry something in hand, divide the weight into two arms.
- Try to keep your weight gain at the beginning of your pregnancy stages in the numbers recommended by your doctor. The excess weight increases the burden on which your back is struggling to carry.